The Kombucha Shop is on the lookout for a positive, motivated, and detail-oriented Fulfillment and Production Associate to join our team at our Madison, WI headquarters. This part-time, seasonal position (2-3 days per week, 8am to 4pm) pays $15 per hour and is scheduled to end December 23, 2020. The position includes a paid 35-minute lunch, a paid 15-minute break, and paid holidays.
The mission of this position is to assist assembling, packing, and shipping kombucha kits and supplies to keep up with the demands of future home-brewers, all while maintaining a clean, organized, efficient, and positive working environment.
The position requires attention to detail and the flawless execution of repetitive tasks. An average day will include everything from fulfilling orders, packing products on the line, receiving inventory, harvesting kombucha cultures, cleaning, and washing equipment.
- Package products to the highest degree of quality
- Perform daily tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Receive deliveries and unload products
- Operate pallet jack
- Use box cutters
- Maintain a tidy work environment
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours per day
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Work in a hot, cold, and occasionally loud environment
You are motivated, hardworking, and an all-around team player. You take great satisfaction in your work, and place value on a full and productive day and a job well done. You’re good at taking direction from multiple team members and aren’t afraid to ask questions when the situation requires it.
You are organized, learn quickly from mistakes, and pay great attention to detail. You have a positive attitude, and are excited at the prospect of becoming a part of a rapidly-growing company and joining our team of young and big-hearted hustlers.
- At least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in pick and pack, food production, or manufacturing
- Detail-oriented and organized with an ability to work independently
- Team-oriented, and able to maintain positive relationships with fellow crew members
- Exhibits patience at all times
This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with an introductory email that includes an overview of why you would be a good fit for this position. All applications are due by Friday, October 23, 2020. Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received, and inquiries will be responded to within two weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you!